lundi 28 septembre 2026

The Braxtons Family


The Braxtons are an American musical quintet consisting of singer Toni Braxton and her younger sisters, Traci Braxton, Towanda Braxton, Trina Braxton, and Tamar Braxton. Despite failing to experience long-term success, the group's 1990 debut single, "Good Life", led to oldest sister Toni's solo career.[1] All five members reunited in 2011 to star in the We TV reality television series Braxton Family Values alongside their mother, Evelyn Braxton.

In October 2015, the group released the album Braxton Family Christmas.

 

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi, i hope it's ok, if i write my wish here? I'm looking for the discography from a group called "The Counts" & "The Fabulous Counts".
    If I’ve done my research correctly, there are supposed to be four albums in total, right? Could you help me out? I would be very grateful and delighted. Many thanks in advance for your trouble. Best regards, a fan of your blog.

    RépondreSupprimer